Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- Weeks without posts
- Time Machine's method for deleting old backups is ...
- MIT Radio is Unreal.
- Why are 60-85% of the comments on any Boston Globe...
- Abandoned Hamburger Stand, McCormack, S.C. (DS09)
- Places I would rather be right now:
- JESUS OR HELL
- Argentina's LIBERTAD at Sail Boston 2009
- First Day of Summer in Boston -- July 11, 2009
- Tybee Island, Ga. (DS09)
here since 1997