Sunday, February 01, 2009
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- The Infrastructure Problem
- Art Travel and the idea of MEMPHQ
- F**k Outlook Webmail.
- Work-for-Food System Continues to Function.
- The Somerville DPW Snow Removal Circus
- A Word about Quincy
- "Come on, spring!" shouts a voice from the sidewal...
- Baked Buffalo Parmigiana!
- "Go Back to the Suburbs and Die."
- UP #195: Accomodations in Marquette
here since 1997