Sunday, November 16, 2008
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- I Will Cantab No More Forever.
- Warren the Bartender
- The Most Fucked Up Night of My Life
- UP #130: Keweenaw County Snowfall Indicator, Near ...
- UP #129: Fresh Oil on Brockway Mountain Drive
- UP #128: Copper Harbor, Mich., Viewed from Brockwa...
- UP #127: 1,990 Miles from Miami in June
- UP #126: Breezy Point Lodge (Abandoned), Copper Ha...
- UP #125: Beginning of U.S. 41, Copper Harbor, Mich...
- UP #124: Abandoned Mine North of Calumet, Mich.
here since 1997