Friday, October 17, 2008
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- UP #47: Iron County Land & Zoning, Hurley, Wisc.
- UP #46: CORKSCREW (World's Largest), Hurley, Wisc....
- UP #45: NIGHTFALL MOTEL, Minocqua, Wisc.
- UP #44: Paul Bunyan's Cook Shanty, Minocqua, Wisc....
- UP #43: Finally Entering the North Country (Northe...
- UP #42: HRTACHE, Route 51 North at East Holum Stre...
- UP #41: Bottle Stop Liquors, Madison, Wisc.
- UP #40: Liquor Baron, Madison, Wisc.
- UP #39: Rock Show, University of Wisconsin
- UP #38: American College Town (Madison, Wisc.)
here since 1997