Thursday, August 07, 2008
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- Engine 9, New Orleans
- Infrastructure as Dual Citizen
- Sparkle and Fade
- Most Productive Four Days Ever
- I still don't understand...
- WARNING TO CENTRAL SQUARE BICYCLISTS
- LNG Tanker Suez Matthew Heading Out to Sea
- Wrecked Barges, Neponset River
- Mouth of Boston Harbor
- Why I (We) Go on These Trips*
here since 1997