Tuesday, July 01, 2008
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- NCBBQII Part The First: The Road to DC
- Coming Soon: NCBBQII
- Music Update!
- Dear Court TV, or TruTV, or whatever you're called...
- Notes on Alcoholic Munising Fish Operation
- Chinatown Bus Racism Alert
- Many, Many Stories
- A Dream from Our Second Fateful Night at the Downt...
- Dredge, Torch Lake, Mich.
- Abandoned Pasty Store, Kearsarge, Mich.
here since 1997