Retroactive Wish List for Tuesday, June 10, 2007
- That I had not been required to spend 3-4 hours on various public toilets during the course of the day.
- That my work day had gone better.
- That I was not almost run over by a cab driver who illegally refused to take me to Penn Station. Fuck you, 4H16. TLC has the complaint on file.
- That I did not end up walking 20 minutes in 98-degree-or-so weather to the train station with an apparent fever and all my luggage.
- That the Acela to Boston had not been 10 minutes late, then 15 minutes late, then 20 minutes late, then 25 minutes late, then 40 minutes late.
- That there was somewhere to sit down in Penn Station.
- That the Acela had fresh, non-microwaveable food on board.
- That all adults could acknowledge the reasons for change when committing to change.
- That people would stop punishing me for making morally sound decisions.
Labels: wish lists