Thursday, August 11, 2005
- Name: Rob
- Location: United States
Started in 2004 to chronicle a Vancouver to New York drive, this is a sporadic blog about being from New York, living in Boston, working coast to coast, learning through constant travel, starting a rock band, technology, writing, photography, music, urban planning, transportation, and other things that interest me.
rb @ FlickrClick.
Ancient Guestbook from 1997
- SOFT POWER SITE LAUNCHED
- On Juvenileness
- Abuse of SOFT POWER*: U.S. Wages Electonic Warfare...
- Boston Failure of the Day: Governor Romney Has No ...
- There is Nothing to Read Anymore
- Official TimeWarnerMediaEmpire John Roberts Jr. Gr...
- For Unsubstantiated Reasons--Possibly They Have So...
- Dead Kids for Cash!!!!
- After Four Heart Attacks, U.S. President Fit to Le...
- Boston Failure of the Day: More European Junk for ...
here since 1997